Entrepreneurial Cleveland Company is seeking a Public Relations Specialist with five years of experience to join our growing team. The Public Relations Specialist is responsible for supporting Sales and Business Development by assisting with the development of the communications strategy and managing a variety of assignments including social/digital media, content development, and conference planning. The individual who succeeds in this position is a communications and creative professional who has demonstrated competency in previous positions, has had progressive responsibilities in other roles, and will quickly grasp complex business matters. Reports to Executive Vice President and works closely with company Founder and Chairman.
- Prepare articles, news releases and updates to communicate and position the company and its Founder and Chairman as thought leaders in the industry.
- Develop content and coordinate the distribution of information on all digital channels.
- Manage the development, production and distribution of a wide range of promotional materials and marketing communications.
- Establish and manage relationships with vendors and suppliers providing communications and marketing support services.
- Conduct ongoing research and data analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of communications and marketing campaigns.
- Provide planning support for events, conferences, and trade shows as assigned and attend events as needed to support the sales effort.
- Experience with developing and managing communications programs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines while ensuring quality.
- Strong writing skills across a variety of platforms.
- Strategic thinker who can apply a big picture perspective to the development and execution of all assignments.
- Ability to synthesize information from a variety of sources and succinctly develop and communicate key takeaways.
- Thorough understanding of the impact of social media on business communications; proficient user of the most relevant social media platforms for business success.
- Up-to-date knowledge on both the industry and the latest trends in communications and marketing through ongoing research and participation in webinars, conferences and other educational opportunities.
- Maintain professionalism, diplomacy, confidentiality, and tact while representing the company in a positive manner.
- Minimum of three to five years of relevant experience in communications and content development and management.
- Strong mix of strategic thinking, process management, attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with social media platforms, distribution services, and monitoring and analytics tools.
F&C Executive Search and Recruiting
Your Best Connection.