Global, entrepreneurial firm seeks an enthusiastic Marketing Manager. The role is broad across marketing disciplines, promoting the brand and products across multiple channels.
The majority of the role will be U.S focused but you will have exposure and involvement in global marketing strategies and tactics.
• Support the Marketing Director in the promotion of the brand and products across multiple channels in the U.S and beyond
• Develop and implement tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified leads to the company
• Support the sales team in the creation of marketing materials
• Write copy and content suitable for a range of materials from editorials to website blogs
• Review and manage our existing CRM database of contacts and organize them in order to yield qualified sales leads
• Manage (and in some cases attend) all aspects of tradeshows in the U.S where the company is exhibiting.
• Manage the publication and updates of our range of multi-lingual brochures and pricelists
• Make recommendations and suitable updates to the company’s website
• Be highly involved with the development of a new website and future product launches
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns
• Research markets and events
• BS/BA degree in marketing or a related field
• 3-5 years agency experience or experience of marketing products in the Business-to-Business space
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
• Solid knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and Salesforce
• A strong overall knowledge and experience of Salesforce CRM
• A strong user of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• A good knowledge of HTML programming would be advantageous but not a necessity
• Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• You need to be an excellent communicator
• You must be friendly and able to get on with colleagues
• You should be able to respond well to pressure
• Have the ability to be flexible, work some odd hours (on occasion) and be willing to get involved in all areas of the business where required
• You will need to be able to work independently
• The role will involve some travel across the U.S and potentially overseas to attend meetings and tradeshows.
• Fluency in another language is advantageous but not required
• Don’t take this brief as ‘Gospel’ you will get involved with other things that you may not expect!
F&C Executive Search and Recruiting
Your Best Connection.