Retail-oriented Marketing Manager is needed to join Established Corporation. The Marketing Manager will develop the tactics used to execute the Consumer marketing strategy and ensure proper implementation. Primary responsibility include:
- Implementation and execution of marketing activities
- Manage the day-to-day activities for all advertising outlets
- Oversee development and approval of all marketing and communications pieces
- Internal communications
- Supervising sales programs
Be a champion of Company and Brand. Act as guardian of the brand to help lead effective and implementation across platforms. Know the brand positioning, maintain adherence to brand standards. Act an advocate for the brand.
Develop marketing plans including tactics, goals and promotions as outlined by Director of Marketing.
Responsible for maintaining the corporate websites and working with outside agencies on future developments.
Oversee development of all customer communications including external and internal communications including email newsletters, social media and collateral.
- 5+ years of marketing experience or equivalent training.
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbal.
- Excellent analytical skills. Formal training or previous work experience is preferred.
- Superior planning and organizational skills. Attention to detail is essential.
- Able to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances within the company.
- Excellent interpersonal organizational and project management skills.
- Self-starter with a flexible attitude.
- Team player and willingness to perform additional tasks as needed.
- Experience working for or with an advertising agency preferred.
Salary commensurate. F&C Executive Search and Recruiting
Your Best connection.